Apply for the congress
1. When can I register? How?
Registration will open on 5th September 2022. The corresponding registration form you can find on our website.
2. When is the deadline for sending in an abstract?
October 10th is the last day, when you can provide abstracts.
1. How much time do I have for my presentation and what time is designed for discussion?
Original Papers: The presentation should last no longer than 7 minutes. There is 2 minutes designed for discussion.
Case Report: The presentation should last no longer than 5 minutes. There is 2 minutes designed for discussion.
2. Can co-authors present my work?
Only first author can present his/her work.
3. How many abstracts can I submit?
Each participant may be an author or co-author in up to three works but will be able to present only those that receive a positive jury`s opinion.
4. Will everyone present at the conference will receive a certificate of participation?
Yes, active participants will receive certificate of participation with the title of presented work and the names of authors. Passive participants will receive certificates of attendance.
1. What is the conference fee?
The fee for stationary active participation is 150PLN/32€.
The fee for on-line active participation is 50PLN/11€.
The fee for Gala Dinner is 50PLN/11€.
Participationin scientific sessions and expert lectures is free!
An Innovation From Tradition
© 2012 - 2022 - ITEM - All right reserved.
Developer : inż. Marcin Czochra
ITEMRED : v.1.2