Lublin International Medical Congress, also known as LIMC, is a medical congress for students and young doctors that aims to promote student research and international exchange of it.
Join us now!
· Speakers - The leading experts in medical science will share their experiences and the latest findings in the scientific world thus broadening your horizons.
· Workshops - There is no better way of achieving particular skills than practice. Meeting your expectations, we will prepare varied workshops, with a view to all kind of our future medical specializations.
· Networking - Making friendships and meeting new colleagues who share your love of biomedical science is a wonderful experience. Our social program will make sure that you create meaningful relationships.
· Scientist - World-class specialists in many branches of medicine will share their life experience and give a lecture on the most current medical problems and solutions.
· Interdisciplinary - Medical profession demands teamwork on everyday basis. Our conference is a place, where you can get familiar with cases that correlate with various fields of medicine.
· Worldwide - You can participate in conferences from anywhere in the world. All you need is a device with Internet access.
Discover more about LIMCRead more
LIMC is an international medical conference for students and young doctors. Every year we host participants from all over the world. The aim of the conference is to present, share and get knowledge about newest research and academic achievements in the field of medicine.
The event is held under the honorary patronage of the Rector of Medical University of Lublin. Participants have an opportunity to attend workshops under supervision of the best in the field, while gaining practical experience. LIMC 2022 is coming again with its 9th edition, this time in hybrid form. This year's event will take place from 17th to 19th of November 2022.
An Innovation From Tradition
© 2012 - 2022 - ITEM - All right reserved.
Developer : inż. Marcin Czochra
ITEMRED : v.1.2